A brand new 2 bedroom chalet bungalow available soon. This property offers open plan living and spacious rooms including a ground floor WC, first floor family bathroom and ground floor bedroom. Integrated oven and hob are included in the kitchen with additional appliance options available if required at an extra cost. Externally there are 2 parking spaces and a pleasant turfed south east facing private garden. These properties benefit from Air Source Heat Pumps and an energy rating SAP Band B.
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING ROOM7.93m x 3.2m opening to 4.3m (28.29m2)
Kitchen includes integrated oven, hob and cooker hood, with additional appliance options available if required at an extra cost. Offers a good range of wall and floor units. Tiled flooring to kitchen area. Under stair cupboard housing Air Source Heat Pump equipment. French doors leading to rear garden.
DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM2.20m x 1.70 (3.48m2)
Comprising of a low level WC, hand wash basin and tiled flooring.
BEDROOM ONE (ground floor)3.70m opening to 3.83 x 3.36m (13.40m2)
Located on the ground floor with window to the rear. This could alternatively be used as a study or dining room.
BEDROOM TWO4.63m x 3.39m (16.28m2)
Found on the first floor and being a spacious double bedroom serving well as the master bedroom. Featuring a roof light to the rear and window to the front.
BATHROOM2.56m x 1.93m (4.76m2)
Shower over bath with shower screen, low level WC, hand wash basin, heated towel rail. Featuring a roof light, tiled flooring and full height tiles around bath. Good sized storage cupboard.
EXTERNALFrench doors leading onto patio area and turfed south east facing private garden. Air Source Heat Pump unit located on patio to rear of property Planted areas to the front aspect and 2 in curtilage parking spaces.
HEATINGAir Source Heat Pump.
LOCATIONGeldeston is a rural community in South Norfolk on the north bank of the River Waveney between Beccles and Bungay. The village benefits from a church, a village hall, Rowan Marine boat yard, Mandy’s farm shop and two pubs, the Wherry Inn in the centre of the village and the Locks Inn on the river. There is also a children’s playground and a multifunction outdoor space called the GREEN project. Close by is the market town of Beccles which offers a wider range of amenities includes shops, supermarkets, schools, doctor’s surgery and excellent public transport links to Norwich, Lowestoft, Great Yarmouth and surrounding villages.
WHAT IS SHARED OWNERSHIP?- All properties are marketed on a shared ownership basis with Saffron Housing Trust.
- Prospective buyers can purchase between 50%-75% of the property with an annual rent of 2.75% of the remaining equity payable in monthly instalments.
- Purchasers will be able to buy further shares in this property after 12 months.
- There is also a service charge which includes buildings insurance and an admin fee.
- Applicants will be subject to a financial assessment.
- Mortgage and rent costs must be lower than 45% of net income.
- Applicants are restricted to an income of no more than '80,000 per year and must not own their own home.
- All applicants must ensure the following:
1. They are registered with the Help to Buy scheme.
2. They have completed the relevant Expression of Interest Form.
3. They have a mortgage agreed in principle.
4. They have completed the relevant Income and Expenditure Form.