Sugar

Request a Valuation

Howards and all agreed referral partners can contact me with relevant information, offers and news.
By clicking Send you confirm that you agree to our website terms of use, our privacy policy and consent to cookies being stored on your computer.

Request a Callback

Howards and agreed referral partners can contact me with relevant information.

Survey Callback Request

Howards and agreed referral partners can contact me with relevant information.

Get Howards properties straight to your inbox

Howards and agreed referral partners can contact me with relevant information.

Hello, we'd love to hear what you thought of us...

Firstly, how likely would you be to recommend our company on a scale of 0 - 10? tick

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10

Finally, if you have specific feedback, please select a category below... tick

Suggestion
Problem
Praise
Other

Please enter your feedback in the box below and then press 'Submit Feedback'.

< Back to search results For further details please call our Lowestoft Office on 01502 569416

2 bedroom Terraced for sale in Lowestoft NR32

Fixed Price £42,000

A modern two bedroom mid-terrace home set on this popular cul-de-sac location in the heart of North Lowestoft, being within walking distance of local shops, schools, college & bus routes providing direct access to Lowestoft Town Centre. This is an opportunity to acquire 30% share of this quality freehold home, with the other 70% being paid in rent. We have been advised by Orbit Housing that a full 100% purchase would be available. Built in 2012, the versatile living accommodation includes a hallway entrance, lounge, good size kitchen/diner, ground floor cloakroom and to the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside and to the front there is a private allocated car parking space and to the rear there is a fully enclosed garden. This property is offered in superb condition throughout and benefits from uPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating, modern fixtures & fittings to the kitchen, cloakroom & bathroom, quality fitted floor coverings and neutral & tasteful decorations. This affordable home presents a perfect opportunity for any first time buyer to get on the property ladder and an early viewing is highly recommended to avoid any disappointment.

HALLWAY - LOUNGE - KITCHEN/DINER - GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM - TWO BEDROOMS - BATHROOM - GARDEN - ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE


HALLWAY

With carpet, power points, radiator, built in cupboard, carpeted stairs to first floor.

LOUNGE

12'7 (3.84m) x 12'7 (3.84m)
With carpet, power points, TV point, radiator, uPVC double glazed window, built in cupboard.

KITCHEN/DINER

16'3 (4.95m) x 12'8 (3.86m)
With a range of matching wall mounted and base units, roll top work surfaces, drawer units, inset 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with handc mixer tap, integral 4 ring gas hob with matching oven below and fitted extractor hood over, recess for American style fridge freezer, recess and plumbing for automatic washing machine, recess for tumble dryer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, tiled splash backs, radiator, tile effect vinyl flooring, uPVC double glazed window and door to rear garden, ample dining space.

GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM

With a low level WC, wall mounted wash basin with handc taps, tiled splash backs, tiled effect vinyl flooring, radiator.

LANDING

With carpet, power points, radiator, built in cupboard, access to insulated roof void.

BEDROOM ONE

13'11 (4.24m) x 9'11 (3.02m)
With carpet, radiator, power points, TV point, built in wardrobe/cupboard, uPVC double glazed window.

BEDROOM TWO

13'1 (3.99m) x 8'8 (2.64m)
With carpet, power points, radiator, built in wardrobe/cupboard, uPVC double glazed window.

BATHROOM

With a low level WC, wall mounted wash basin with handc taps, paneled bath with handc taps and wall mounted electric shower, tiled splash backs, tile effect vinyl flooring, radiator, uPVC double glazed window.

OUTSIDE

To the front there is a low maintenance border with paved pathway to covered front door entrance, designated and private car parking space directly opposite the front door. To the rear there is a fully enclosed low maintenance and fully enclosed garden with paved patio, flower and shurb border, detached timber and felt shed, fence panel screen and wooden gate providing rear access.

OUTGOINGS

70 % Rent - '269. This includes the buildings insurance and maintenance of the communal areas.